Wednesday, April 29, 2009

really really very sad....

Today..i really feel very sad and down...i got speaking practice test in the afternoon n then the test really was sucks! the comments that she gave me really make me think that i was so useless ans stupid...my whole mood be ruined by that stupid speaking practice test eventhough that morning i just got bac my math and spec math paper that are quite well..However, the things that she said is right, my pronunciation is not good at all, grammatical error and other minor minor things..haiz...how can i improve my pronunciation in the short period (1 and half months)..i am not like my roomate that is english educated people...it seem like an impossible task to me..but i know i need to improve myself because i do not want to take the ielts test again..never and ever in my life...sad and miserable..and that girl that always said i always cannot compared with you all was at the same room with me when the lecturer gave me comments..well..actually i do not mind she was at there...eventhough she tells all the ausmat students what the lecturers said ,i also do not mind...this is because this is the truth, my english is not good at all..bot just may be we cannot be friends anymore..do i put enough of efforts on my ielts?not really..so i accept the comments that the lecturer gave me...So, i now swear that i need to study and practice hard my ielts and i can get band 8 and above in the real ielts test!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment