Tuesday, April 28, 2009

the last week for this sem....

THIS week is the last week for this sem...feel like empty in my brain...this sem was the most hectic sem i haven experienced before..assignment, tests,quizzes,math n spec math exercises,n the things that i hate the most...researches...well...is very hard to believe that i want to say goodbye to tis sem n welcome the last sem of Ausmat....this means that my final is coming soon....sad la...well...today i juz finished the stupid bio test n yesterday i juz finished the math test..erm..the math test is ok,but my biology really very hard to say..hopefully can get a lo...the 2nd sem is a very weird sem..the first and the second months i felt like in the hell..n then the last two months i felt like not enough of times to finish all my works and my revision...haha...but the thing i felt so happy is i got many good classmates..erm..this did not means that my ex-classmates not good..this is because my class not got more chinese and got mr.C in my ex-class...haiz...is not i dun like that guy...is i dun wan same class with him...haha..if he know i think he will kill me..haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment