Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My first semester GOAL

Today is the last second day of my first semester at here
and the exam is coming soon
people always said a person need to have goal to success
i agree on it
so, i set my goal:
1. try my best at every units and try to score well
2. hope that in each units i can score more than 80 marks
3. this can consider a quite serious goal that i 100% should do this:
which are score better than the SAMPAHTONG!!!
I swear i need to score better than him in everything
It was shamed that i scored less than him in SACE
And i cannot make this type of thing happen again in my life
Never and ever
Fxcking....shit!!!
4. this is the most important:
Relax and enjoy life no matter what is going on
and behave as what i am and who i am

Lastly, cheer girl!!!U can do this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment