Wednesday, May 12, 2010

i am just lucky...lolz..

i still remember got 1 person tell me that if i feel that i am lucky
i cant speak them out and show off in front of people
so i choose to write at here
even though i think it is still the same thing
am i lucky???
this is the question that i always ask myself
if at australia
then , i think i am quite lucky
but, if u want to count my luckiness from the day that i born
then i really have no idea
i got my family members that love me so much
but just i do not have a wealthy family background
so, sometimes i cannot enjoy what normal children should do
and sometimes i experienced some that most of the child wont experience in their life forever
even is like this
i still always have positive thinking
i know life is fair
i will get what i want
just i need to wait
and now i got the opportunity
that i never dream for it before
i know there are many people fight for this chance
and there are more intelligent than me
but, how in the world i get it
cannot believe it even though i already at here
so, i am just lucky
so lucky...

No comments:

Post a Comment