Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Mr. Right

just watch we got married
yonghwa and seohyun couple
is a pair of very very cute couple
wahahahaha
seohyun is so mature and yonghwa is so funny
not like what he act in you are beautiful
when watch the drama
i really hope that i can find my Mr. right
in the right timing, place
and the right people
but i still haven get the chance yet
sometimes i got the right time but i found the wrong people
sometimes is not the right people meet me
and sometimes i meet the right people at the wrong time
why i still cannot have the chance to find the right people at the right time and right place
haiz..............
already wait for a long time
just hope that he already around me
just i haven find out who he is
and hope i can get my Mr.right
my 1st Mr.right
as soon as possible...
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment