Wednesday, April 14, 2010

i don't care


suddenly found that i start do not like to care about everything..
i just let the things happen around me..
as long as they din disturb my life and my feeling..
no matter is what..
exam, friends, discussion..
i just want to stay at my life..
without disturbing..
become more and more selfish..
as long as is advantage for me..
or din cause any harm to me
then i am ok to this..
haha
i am a selfish people
like to be alone
as what i used to it
from a long long time
until now
still alone
and i think may be will always be alone
see the sky alone
read the book alone
listen to music alone
do revision alone
so lonely
lonely life, lonely people
so, there is no reason i need to care
care about the people, events that happen around me
as long as i happy and my family members happy
then everything is okay
is okay.............................................

No comments:

Post a Comment