Friday, December 26, 2014

Boxing Day of 2014...Open the box in my heart...

Time is really passing so fast
I am a lazy people so updating blog is almost like an impossible mission to me
But the main reason i wrote a blog is when i feel like i got mood
I will open blog and try to read what story I had recorded in the past
Try to find back the history
Pieces by pieces

Just find out that I already did not update my blog for 1 and half years
Maybe because the end of 2013 I was busying with my finale and my graduation trip
And then early of the year I just wondering around at Melbourne
And busy with moving house and settle all the things
Then from Feb to July start my dry, boring but freedom times
Free from work, study and internet
Just relax daily and wait for the posting
Then from 8th of july until today, this seconds,
Busy with work ( actually not very busy also, just wake up and back at the same time daily)
So, here is my 2014, cannot think back anything special
No travel, no outing
Nothing but is compact
Feel like nothing happen But actually many Big things happened
First time I drive alone
First time I got an official job
First time I has my own room
First time and hope is the last time : accident
First time become a house interior designer
First time step into my own house

Things do happen for a reason
One of my quote of life
Why i got posting here and there
Who I had met In my life and where i rotated
Sure has the reasons behind
Unsure whether I had understood the reason behind or not
But I am still finding, seeking and try to understand
Learning and growing

2014 is going to end
2015 is coming
Lots of challenges and unsure things are waiting for me
Unsure what will happen
Good or Bad
Happy or sad
But when it is the right time, it will come

My wishes for the upcoming year, 2015:
1. My family members and I stay healthy, wealthy and happily
2, Can travel oversea safely twice in 2015
3. Buy a car
4. Work at a place that really suit me (even I dont know where is it)
5. Success to earn RM 50000 in my bank account (I know I am greedy..lol)



No comments:

Post a Comment