Thursday, October 20, 2011

The last day of year 2 semester 2..YEAH!!

Finally, today is the last day of year 2 semester 2
So happy my class end at 1.30pm
Adrian is really a funny and crazy tutor
the fourth year senior also
really wonder how will i feel when is the last day of my class 2 year later
lol..sure is sad more than happy..maybe??who know
and so happy that my parcel are reached form HK
Finally
my tvxq and homin
will post the picture tonight
However, final is coming soon
all the units are totally suck and there are many medicines need to remember
hope my brain had enough of place for me to store all the information in it
lol
and after the final
my iphone 4S is going to in my hands
So, today i will enjoy myself and having KFC tonight as a reward
Then, tomorrow, start my SWOC-VAC
and AZA AZA FIGHTING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment