Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Royal Melbourne Show 2011

The happiest day in my summer break was tuesday (the day i went to Royal Melbourne Show). I was so worry when i checked the weather forecast on monday as stated that tuesday got raining. However, everything went well on tuesday. lol...

Royal Melbourne show, is a great event for family to go and enjoy a happy and free day. The kids zone have lots of rides for kids to play and enjoy. Teens can also play some rides such as space roller, free style, no limit and much more. When you are hungry, there are plenty of free foods you can try ( yogurt, fruit juice, sausage). You do not need to pack for your lunchbox as there are many food stalls there and the price are acceptable. The most important is do not miss the show such as the moto X team and crazy truck at coca cola arena, the greatest escape show at herald sun arena too. But, i like the firework at night the most.

When i saw so many family bring their children to go there, suddenly i miss my parents and sisters so much. I seldom have a chance to go with my family members to go to this kinds of events. Plus my daddy already not round with me anymore..T_T




Some of the rides i play and place i had visited in Royal Melbourne Show. Do not miss it guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment