Wednesday, June 24, 2009

THE most serious problems...

If u read twilight series the second book-New Moon, you will know one part in the novel stated about the problems that faced by Bella..in the book, Bella had faced many obstacles due to she is a "danger magnet"...but the most serious problem that faced by her is Edward Cullen..she scared that he will leave her again..

But..in this moment, the most serious problem that i faced now is rearding my ielts performances..i m very 9x100000000000000000 times very bad in eng..n i got my ielts test in August..OMG..what the hell i can do to improve my eng in this short period???just hope that miracle can happen ???erm..sound imposssible eventhough i hope that it can come true...

Start to feel stress for this last semester...too late already for me to improve my eng...well ..if i got a chance i will study and start to practice my eng since standard 1..(but eventhough i got this chance, i not think that i will do it, coz i am the lazy bum bum people..wahaha)..really need to be serious from this time...cannot like the first semester and the second semester...

Fly to Australia..is the dream for all the people in Ausmat programme...except go to NZ la...will i have this chance 2 go 2 there???yes, i have..But, do i have this luck to go to there???erm..this is hard to say..But, I WANT IT TO HAPPEN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment