Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Exam..is not the end of the life..

recently, my sem 2 exam is around the corner..eventhough the study leave is almost want to finish ,but i din put many efforts in this exam...at study room u can see all the people are struggling to cram all the books in their brain..after read the textbooks and then they start to do ssabsa past year, midyear ,masa, sace , senior works...omg...i wonder whether they got enough of time 2 sleep ..when i go to the study room and compared with them, i will become the weird and the most lazy ppl..haha..but this is quite impossible for me to change my attitude, that is enjoy my life at everytime...nowadays, i will not feel very sad eventhough i screw out in my exam..is already seem normal to me..if u feel sad, what u can do?u cant change ur result anymore coz it already past...i 100% sure that i wil not cry due to i gt very bad in my exam in my whole life..100% sure...just want to say "relax people..EXAM IS NOT THE END OF YOUR LIFE...just a small obstacle that u need to face only"...

No comments:

Post a Comment